The Power cable offered here is built using High-Quality multistrand deep silver plated wires with PTFE (teflon) insulation made by Habia (http://www.habia.com/). A special technique for twisting the wires called “star quad” is used in cable assembling in order to raise the magnetic immunity and CMRR (Common-Mode Rejection Ratio).
This ensures the high-performance audio reproduction even in noisy and electromagnetically polluted environments.
- 100% New & High Quality
- Multiple lengths available: 0.5, 1 or 1.5 meters
- Material: 4 x deep silver plated multistrand wires with PTFE insulation + 1 x copper multistrand wire for ground return
- Wires diameter: for Live and Neutral lines – 2 x AWG14 (approx. 3 mm² for each line); for ground return – 2.5 mm²
- Cable overall diameter: approx. 10 mm.
- Envelope material: Black PVC braid
- Plug Material: Gold plated
- Max Input: 3500W max.
- Specifications: 250V, 15A
- Plugs: EU mains plug to IEC Plug
- Cable Color: Black
The Schuko and IEC connectors are based on Oyaide P-079 Gold plated series.
There’s an option for cable shielding by using a high quality thick copper shield.
Between shield and wires is laid a thin layer of PTFE foil.
What the buyer will receive:
The package will contain 1 pcs. Power Cable Silver in PTFE, Gold-plated connectors.
The unit will be shipped with Priority AirMail Registered (or equivalent courier service where applicable). The tracking number will be sent to the customer after shipment.