The Power cable offered here is built using High-Quality multistrand deep silver plated wires with PTFE (teflon) insulation made by Habia (http://www.habia.com/). A special technique for twisting the wires called “star quad” is used in cable assembling in order to raise the magnetic immunity and CMRR (Common-Mode Rejection Ratio).
This ensures the high-performance audio reproduction even in noisy and electromagnetically polluted environments.
- 100% New & High Quality
- Multiple lengths available: 0.5, 1 or 1.5 meters
- Material: 4 x deep silver plated multistrand wires with PTFE insulation + 1 x copper multistrand wire for ground return
- Wires diameter: for Live and Neutral lines – 2 x AWG14 (approx. 3 mm² for each line); for ground return – 2.5 mm²
- Cable overall diameter: approx. 10 mm.
- Envelope material: Black PVC braid
- Plug Material: Gold plated
- Max Input: 3500W max.
- Specifications: 250V, 15A
- Plugs: EU mains plug to IEC Plug
- Cable Color: Black
The Schuko and IEC connectors are based on Oyaide P-079 Gold plated series.
There’s an option for cable shielding by using a high quality thick copper shield.
Between shield and wires is laid a thin layer of PTFE foil.
What the buyer will receive:
The package will contain 1 pcs. Power Cable Silver in PTFE, Gold-plated connectors.
The unit will be shipped with Priority AirMail Registered (or equivalent courier service where applicable). The tracking number will be sent to the customer after shipment.
Submit your review