GDPR privacy notice
Privacy Statement for ATL Audio
ATL Audio is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please read the following privacy statement to understand how your personal information will be treated when you use or register on the www.atlhifi.com, speak to a member of our staff or otherwise interact with ATL Audio.
What personal information does ATL Audio?
ATL Audio collects personal information from you when you provide it to us directly, or through your use of our website, for example:
- Information about yourself when you register an account with us or make an order with us. This may include your name and contact details, including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Transaction, billing and delivery information, if you make a purchase with.
- Records of your interactions with us, e.g. if you send email feedback to our website, ask a technical question, report a problem or otherwise contact us.
- We may also record certain details of how you use our website, such as the website you came from or are going to, your device’s unique ID, your IP addresses and operating system, products you search for, products you purchase, and information you download. We use this information for our own performance measurement ONLY.
How does ATL Audio use my personal information?
Depending on how you use our website, www.atlhifi.com, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your order.
- To maintain your online account with us.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- To improve and maintain firstname.lastname@example.org, and monitor its usage.
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products and services.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We rely on the following legal bases, under data protection law, to process your personal information:
- Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfill your order).
- Because it is in the legitimate interests of ATL Audio and yourself / your company, where you are submitting orders on your company’s behalf.
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
- Because it is in ATL Audio’ legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience.
With whom does ATL Audio share my personal information?
ATL Audio needs to share information with certain selected third parties in order to operate our business:
- Payment service provider: ATL Audio use Paypal to perform all online payments so information is shared with Paypal Holdings PLC, which is known to use a high level of encryption.
- Government Authorities: We may share personal information with law enforcement or other governmental authority, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
ATL Audio may also disclose personal information in cases where we believe the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of ATL Audio, our customers, employees or the public.
How does ATL Audio use my personal information for marketing?
Unless you opted-out during your account registration and purchase, ATL Audio may send you emails, call or text you regarding ATL Audio products and services
It is likely that some or all of these marketing messages may be tailored to you, based on what we know about you and/or your company, for example from your Online Personal Profile, your previous searches and browsing history on www.atlhifi.com, and your purchase activity.
If you no longer want to hear from us, at any time you can:
- Unsubscribe from newsletter e-mails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link
- Email us at: email@example.com
How can I access, update, correct or delete my personal information?
You can view and edit your Personal Profile information at any time by clicking on the ‘My Profile -Update Details’ section in My Account, which you can access anytime through the link in the navigation bar.
If you have forgotten your password, or have any other problems accessing www.atlhifi.com
If you have a query regarding your personal information which you cannot resolve via your Online Personal Profile, please contact us using the details below. Under EU data protection law, you have the right to access (including in a machine-readable format), correct, and request the erasure of your personal data, and ATL Audio will comply with any requests to exercise these rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request.
Please refer to the “Contact Us”
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time in order to reflect changes in the law, regulatory guidance or our data privacy practices in compliance with the law. When this happens and where required by law, we will provide you with a new or an updated notice detailing how the use of your personal information is changing and, if necessary, obtain your consent for the further processing.